You Can Call Me Grand Champion Dragonheart!
I've done so much today! I feel great.
First things first, I cured my Vampirism. That quest, as I said earlier, is a huge pain. For the curious you'll need 6 pieces of garlic, 5 pieces of nightshade, 2 stalks of Bloodgrass, the blood of an Argonian, some dust from a vampire, and 5 Grand Soulgems.
Garlic and Nightshade can be gotten from Mage Guilds, but you'll most likely need to travel to a bunch of them to get it. Also try the shops in the Imperial City, there's one that had four Nightshade. Bloodgrass is found in Oblivion, actually pretty easy to get it. I found the two stalks just outside the gateway. The blood of an Argonian is gotten from any Argonian using a special dagger. The dust of a vampire must be from a specific vampire. The soulgems can be found at Mage Guilds, as well as in a cave just south of the witch. More about her in a second. The cave is on the south bank of the river, a little to the east. It's right there near the shore. Though I greatly disliked that cave, so I don't suggest you go there.
During the quest (talk to a priest to start it) you'll reach a witch. She'll want the soulgems first, and then all the rest of the ingredients. I suggest collecting the soulgems, nightshade, bloodgrass, and garlic beforehand. Take all that to her, jump through all the chat, and eventually you'll get to the second part. Go through all the chat options, handing her what you've got so far and learning about the blood and vampire. She'll give you a dagger and a location on your map for the vampire.
Once you're done with that go back to her and you're basically done. You'll get a cure, a reward, and so forth.
It felt so good to be human again! I could bask in the sun all I wanted; it was bliss. But no rest for the weary! I immediately hit my quest book and saw the quest for the Arena. Ahhh, the Arena! My favorite place. The Arena is a thrilling place. If you have the means I highly recommend it. It's so choice.
I battled, battled, and then battled some more. It's so exhilarating! The physics of melee combat in Oblivion is amazing.
Eventually I made my way up the ranks to Champion. From there you can only do one thing, fight the Grand Champion. Compared to the battle to become Champion he was a push over. Not easy, but easier than the Champion battle. Mainly because I do bad with more than one opponent. Anyway, the Grand Champion hits really hard against your shield, and even more so on your flesh. Don't ever let him get you with your guard down or he'll tear you to pieces.
Once the Grand Champion was defeat I could do my victory dance. It was amazing! You get a lot of good stuff for that battle, and you feel like you're on the top of the world! I won't spoil it for you, just go do it yourself and see what all happens :)
One note though, you can still battle in the Arena after becoming Grand Champion. It's not the same, but if you're an Arenaholic then you can still get your fix.
Screenshots coming soon!
First things first, I cured my Vampirism. That quest, as I said earlier, is a huge pain. For the curious you'll need 6 pieces of garlic, 5 pieces of nightshade, 2 stalks of Bloodgrass, the blood of an Argonian, some dust from a vampire, and 5 Grand Soulgems.
Garlic and Nightshade can be gotten from Mage Guilds, but you'll most likely need to travel to a bunch of them to get it. Also try the shops in the Imperial City, there's one that had four Nightshade. Bloodgrass is found in Oblivion, actually pretty easy to get it. I found the two stalks just outside the gateway. The blood of an Argonian is gotten from any Argonian using a special dagger. The dust of a vampire must be from a specific vampire. The soulgems can be found at Mage Guilds, as well as in a cave just south of the witch. More about her in a second. The cave is on the south bank of the river, a little to the east. It's right there near the shore. Though I greatly disliked that cave, so I don't suggest you go there.
During the quest (talk to a priest to start it) you'll reach a witch. She'll want the soulgems first, and then all the rest of the ingredients. I suggest collecting the soulgems, nightshade, bloodgrass, and garlic beforehand. Take all that to her, jump through all the chat, and eventually you'll get to the second part. Go through all the chat options, handing her what you've got so far and learning about the blood and vampire. She'll give you a dagger and a location on your map for the vampire.
Once you're done with that go back to her and you're basically done. You'll get a cure, a reward, and so forth.
It felt so good to be human again! I could bask in the sun all I wanted; it was bliss. But no rest for the weary! I immediately hit my quest book and saw the quest for the Arena. Ahhh, the Arena! My favorite place. The Arena is a thrilling place. If you have the means I highly recommend it. It's so choice.
I battled, battled, and then battled some more. It's so exhilarating! The physics of melee combat in Oblivion is amazing.
Eventually I made my way up the ranks to Champion. From there you can only do one thing, fight the Grand Champion. Compared to the battle to become Champion he was a push over. Not easy, but easier than the Champion battle. Mainly because I do bad with more than one opponent. Anyway, the Grand Champion hits really hard against your shield, and even more so on your flesh. Don't ever let him get you with your guard down or he'll tear you to pieces.
Once the Grand Champion was defeat I could do my victory dance. It was amazing! You get a lot of good stuff for that battle, and you feel like you're on the top of the world! I won't spoil it for you, just go do it yourself and see what all happens :)
One note though, you can still battle in the Arena after becoming Grand Champion. It's not the same, but if you're an Arenaholic then you can still get your fix.
Screenshots coming soon!

1 Comments:
my game glitched and for some reason the witch still wants the vampire dust. but i had previously givin it to her. along with everything else other than the bloodgrass. witch i have in my inventory. however, it doesnt give me the option to give them to her. im pretty pissed about it sence i went through all the trouble to get the stuff. any suggestions?
Post a Comment
<< Home