I Want To Suck Your Blood
In a previous post I talked about becoming a vampire. Today I explored the ways of Vampirism a little more. First things first, what does it do to you? It makes your eyes red, for one. I have yet to see my eyes change back, so I assume they're red forever.
Second, you have a lot of crazy dreams. Whenever you wait or sleep there is a chance of having a dream. So far I've read four different dreams, one was the one that apparently turned me into a vampire (or was the result of).
Third: With time your Vampirism increases. If you go to the spell info and hit the last tab you'll see a list of all Active Effects. At the top is listed Vampirism and then below that you'll see many, many other effects that are a result of Vampirism. Lots of good stuff! Resistance, agility, etc. The greater your Vampirism, the greater the bonuses.
Fourth: Along with Vampirism your aversion to the sun will increase. So with those bonuses come a price. As they increase you burn more severely in sunlight, and thus you'll have to avoid the sun. Death is not instant, it takes time, in case you didn't infer that.
Fifth: Now this is what being a vampire is all about, the ability to feed. So far I've only been able to feed on people who are asleep. There's this special vampire ability that charms people, but it doesn't seem to let me feed on them. So wait until someone is asleep and hover your mouse over them. The mouse will be different than normal, kind of like a U shape. If you then proceed to USE you'll get the option to Feed or Talk/Pickpocket. Here's the important part, after you have fed you return to being more human. You no longer burn in the sun, and your Vampirism bonuses drop down.
Note that feeding once won't end it, Vampirism will rise with time, apparently whenever you sleep.
In other news I have yet to find any books in the game that detail vampires, let alone one that describes a cure. So for now I'm stuck as a vampire. It's not so bad.
Oh, and I haven't seen any of my victims turn into vampires, though I don't keep very good tabs on them. Plus, how would one know? Maybe I'll check their eyes later.
Second, you have a lot of crazy dreams. Whenever you wait or sleep there is a chance of having a dream. So far I've read four different dreams, one was the one that apparently turned me into a vampire (or was the result of).
Third: With time your Vampirism increases. If you go to the spell info and hit the last tab you'll see a list of all Active Effects. At the top is listed Vampirism and then below that you'll see many, many other effects that are a result of Vampirism. Lots of good stuff! Resistance, agility, etc. The greater your Vampirism, the greater the bonuses.
Fourth: Along with Vampirism your aversion to the sun will increase. So with those bonuses come a price. As they increase you burn more severely in sunlight, and thus you'll have to avoid the sun. Death is not instant, it takes time, in case you didn't infer that.
Fifth: Now this is what being a vampire is all about, the ability to feed. So far I've only been able to feed on people who are asleep. There's this special vampire ability that charms people, but it doesn't seem to let me feed on them. So wait until someone is asleep and hover your mouse over them. The mouse will be different than normal, kind of like a U shape. If you then proceed to USE you'll get the option to Feed or Talk/Pickpocket. Here's the important part, after you have fed you return to being more human. You no longer burn in the sun, and your Vampirism bonuses drop down.
Note that feeding once won't end it, Vampirism will rise with time, apparently whenever you sleep.
In other news I have yet to find any books in the game that detail vampires, let alone one that describes a cure. So for now I'm stuck as a vampire. It's not so bad.
Oh, and I haven't seen any of my victims turn into vampires, though I don't keep very good tabs on them. Plus, how would one know? Maybe I'll check their eyes later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home