Welcome to Oblivaholic
Welcome to Oblivaholic, and let me explain what this fine place is. Only a few long days ago I got Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, a great game by Bethesda. In fact it is so good that I decided to make a blog about it. I'm not much for blogging, but Oblivion called me to do it.
So I will be writing here about my adventures in Oblivion. It will be a mixture of many thoughts related to Oblivion; everything from when I took that guy's arm and used it to beat a beggar with it, and that time I realized marrying Oblivion would cost too much money.
I hope you enjoy my stories. If you do, that's totally awesome. If you don't, then make sure you have a Hard lock on your house... (it's an Oblivion joke).
So I will be writing here about my adventures in Oblivion. It will be a mixture of many thoughts related to Oblivion; everything from when I took that guy's arm and used it to beat a beggar with it, and that time I realized marrying Oblivion would cost too much money.
I hope you enjoy my stories. If you do, that's totally awesome. If you don't, then make sure you have a Hard lock on your house... (it's an Oblivion joke).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home