Get The nVidia Driver
Greet The New Day
I have an nVidia GeForce 6600GT, PCI-E in my computer. It used to be the "stuff" and I could run anything on it with max settings. Then Oblivion came along, pointed at its private parts, and laughed. This calls for drastic measures!
If you're playing Oblivion, or planning to play it, please upgrade your drivers. That's usually a given unless you're like me and your card was able to KO any game with its hands tied behind its board. But wait! Oblivion calls for even more drastic measures than just a simple driver update. The wonderful folks at nVidia actually put out a driver specifically designed for Oblivion. No less than 2 days after the game came out. But its in beta, and I had a hard time finding it, so let me help you out and post the link:
Windows XP/2000 32-bit - ForceWare 84.25
It smoothed my game up a bit, especially during battles.
I have an nVidia GeForce 6600GT, PCI-E in my computer. It used to be the "stuff" and I could run anything on it with max settings. Then Oblivion came along, pointed at its private parts, and laughed. This calls for drastic measures!
If you're playing Oblivion, or planning to play it, please upgrade your drivers. That's usually a given unless you're like me and your card was able to KO any game with its hands tied behind its board. But wait! Oblivion calls for even more drastic measures than just a simple driver update. The wonderful folks at nVidia actually put out a driver specifically designed for Oblivion. No less than 2 days after the game came out. But its in beta, and I had a hard time finding it, so let me help you out and post the link:
Windows XP/2000 32-bit - ForceWare 84.25
It smoothed my game up a bit, especially during battles.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home