Thursday, March 30, 2006

Quick Tip: How-To Refresh Health

I just realized something very important today. All this time I've been sitting around using my healing spell to recharge after battles. This is very time consuming because the spell is weak and I don't have a lot of Magicka. Recently I noticed I had even less Magicka, most likely due to a change in equipment. Panic set in at first, as I knew I'd need to heal if I wanted to do anything at all. However in a flash of inspiration I discovered the solution. Waiting!

After a battle find a nice quiet spot, press T, and wait one hour. Boom, you're all set to go. :) As far as I know there's no consequences at all. Sure, you burn an hour of game time, but you'd burn that time healing yourself anyway, or just about. An hour of game time passes in 2 or 3 minutes real time.

So there you have it:
To heal, press T and wait one hour.

I don't know why I didn't think of it before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home