Never Give Up
Today as I was attempting a quest for the Thieves Guild I ran into a little problem. I had searched everywhere I could and yet could not progress further. I even found a special hidden area and got some sweet loot. But there was this one door I couldn't open without a key and looked everywhere for the key. I eventually opened up my map to check that I had been everywhere. As I looked I saw one tunnel that I wasn't sure if I had visited or not. When I checked it seemed like I had been to it, but in the back of mind I thought that maybe this was a different tunnel. I was getting a bit pissed off at the game so I decided to just give up and search for answers online.
Turns out I was right, I hadn't been down that tunnel and it was indeed the way I needed to go. Lesson learned.
Turns out I was right, I hadn't been down that tunnel and it was indeed the way I needed to go. Lesson learned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home